The Standard plan (Online Coaching), Premium plan (Online Coaching + Nutrition), and Club plan (Online Coaching by a team of Senior Interns) require a three-month minimum commitment (unless otherwise noted as part of a promotion), because we know it takes that long to really get in the groove of training and make some long-lasting notable changes in your body. After that first three months, we continue to have a very low attrition rate, because the results speak for themselves. Because of this, you will continue to pay your contracted amount each month on the same day each month until you formally cancel in writing according to the terms of this Agreement.
The Barbell Coaching Academy is a separate service and is neither included with any other plan option nor bundled with any other services. The Barbell Coaching Academy requires a 6-month minimum commitment that runs separate from and in addition to the minimum commitment of any other services or plans you may have purchased.
Promotion Terms Exceptions
2019 New Years Promotion: Standard terms apply except minimum commitment is six months.
ReynoldsStrong LLC (“StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com”) owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost.’
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected, all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
*The Membership Service and Release of Liability Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between Starting Strength Online Coaching and you, the Client (Individually, if you are the Client, and/or as agents or guardian of the Client). It is agreed between Starting Strength Online Coaching and the Client that the Client is purchasing, for the benefit of the Client, an online fitness or coaching membership, from Starting Strength Online Coaching according to the terms ofthis Service Agreement.
EFT Request and Authorization: Client hereby authorizes Starting Strength Online Coaching or its assigns to make periodic charges or withdrawals (“EFT Authorization”) from the account used to pay the initial payment described above or the account listed below or replacement account designated by Client and accepted by Starting Strength Online Coaching for payment of any and all fees, late charges, costs, expenses or any other monies due to Starting Strength Online Coaching under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Client understands that Client is entitled to notice of all varying charges and withdrawals under the EFT, but Client waives the right to receive prior notice for charges or withdrawals made with respect to any uncollected payments or portions of the balance due described above and the corresponding service charges, both of which Client agrees are not varying charges or withdrawals. Client may change the account designated herein upon 7 days’ written notice to, and approved by, Starting Strength Online Coaching. Client may timely notify the financial institution in control of Client’s account to terminate this Request, but such notification will constitute a default and may cause all sums under this Agreement to be due and payable immediately together with all costs of collection to the extent permitted by law. Payments received more than ten (10) days after the due date are assessed a late fee of fifteen dollars.
*After the initial agreement is over Client’s contract will be automatically renewed on a month-to-month basis and payments will continue until Client cancels membership in writing via email to support@SSOnlineCoaching.com with 7 days’ notice and completes a short exit survey. It is further understood that auto-pays will continue to be withdrawn until the client requests the cessation of such debits, in writing, via email to support@SSOnlineCoaching.com regardless of the duration of the membership agreement.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
I hereby enter into the following agreement with Starting Strength Online Coaching (principal place of business in Missouri), as well as its members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives (individually and collectively, “Starting Strength Online Coaching”), as a condition of receiving and using Starting Strength Online Coaching’s online fitness and performance programming services.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that Starting Strength Online Coaching will endeavor to provide the most effective principles to help achieve my fitness, performance, and personal goals, but that Starting Strength Online Coaching cannot guarantee that any services, products, programs, methods, workouts, recommendations, or routines will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. All such products and services, programs, techniques, recommendations, and materials embodied in such products and services are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of safety or fitness for any particular purpose. Further, I hereby waive, release, and discharge Starting Strength Online Coaching, The Aasgaard Company, and ReynoldsStrong LLC, and all of their members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability from death, injuries or damages arising from, or in any way connected with, use of its services, products, programs, methods, workouts, recommendations, or routines, including any death, injuries or damages resulting from the negligent recommendations, acts, or omissions of Starting Strength Online Coaching, no matter where those injuries occur.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that any fitness or exercise activities, and the use of training and fitness equipment and machinery, involve risks of serious injury, permanent disability, or death, even if done correctly and with the utmost attention to safety. These risks include, but are not limited to, fainting; broken bones; strained or torn muscles; torn or strained ligaments, tendons, and other connective tissues; herniated discs and other spinal injuries; cardiovascular or cerebrovascular events, including heart attack or stroke; conditions related to overexertion, including heat stroke/exhaustion or rhabdomyolysis; or damage to the nervous system, including irreversible damage to the brain or spinal cord. I further acknowledge and fully understand that participation in any fitness or exercise activities could aggravate a pre-existing condition, whether known or unknown, and that there may be other risks associated with my participation in fitness or exercise activities that are not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I further acknowledge and fully understand that all of the foregoing risks are especially pronounced in an online programming setting, such as that embodied by the fitness and performance programming services provided by Starting Strength Online Coaching because I will necessarily be engaging in fitness or exercise activities on my own, without real-time supervision by Starting Strength Online Coaching, in a facility or location over which Starting Strength Online Coaching has no control. I hereby acknowledge and accept the foregoing risks and dangers. Further, I hereby waive, release, and discharge Starting Strength Online Coaching from any and all liability from death, injuries or damages arising from, or in any way connected with, Starting Strength Online Coaching’s fitness and performance programming services; Starting Strength Online Coaching’s instruction, programming, advice or recommendations; the use of any exercises, routines, equipment or machinery, whether or not they were recommended by Starting Strength Online Coaching; or my engagement in any fitness or exercise activities, including any death, injuries or damages resulting from the negligent recommendations, acts, or omissions of Starting Strength Online Coaching, no matter where those injuries occur.
- I acknowledge and understand that while some members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives of Starting Strength Online Coaching, The Aasgaard Company, and ReynoldsStrong LLC, are licensed dietitians or physicians, I acknowledge and agree that any information, guidelines, or advice provided by Starting Strength Online Coaching are not intended to constitute and shall not be construed as dietetic or medical advice, as treatment for any general or particular medical or physiological condition or pathology, or as a means of improving or bettering health outcomes, and that they carry no express or implied warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
- I understand that a physician’s approval is highly recommended prior to participating in any type of fitness or exercise activity, and I hereby represent that I have either obtained a signed approval from my physician, or that I acknowledge the risks inherent in such activities but have elected to engage in said activities without seeking prior approval by a physician.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction, or any other legal authority or governmental agency, declares any provision of this agreement invalid, such invalidation shall not affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. If any sentence, clause, phrase, or term of any section of this agreement is deemed invalid, the remainder of that section shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any suit brought under this agreement, or in relation to any programming, consultation or services provided under this agreement, shall be brought in the Thirty-First Judicial Circuit Court of the State of Missouri, and both parties irrevocably consent to venue and jurisdiction in that court. This agreement shall be governed by Missouri law, irrespective of any choice-of-law principles. The parties’ legal rights and obligations relating to this agreement and relating to the programming and services provided under this agreement shall be governed by Missouri law, irrespective of any choice-of-law principles. This agreement shall be deemed to have been agreed to and executed in Missouri.
- I hereby give permission to Starting Strength Online Coaching and any of its employees, contractors, coaches, or representatives to use my name and photographic/video likeness in all forms and media for advertising, exposition displays, trade, and any other lawful purposes.
- I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO ALL ITS PRECEPTS. Any questions that I may have had relating to anything in this agreement have been answered to my satisfaction. This document encompasses the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior oral and written representations between the parties, if any.
Starting Strength Online Coaching, The Aasgaard Company, and ReynoldsStrong LLC, and all of their members, officers, employees, agents, and representatives, are not offering dietetics advice, and are not offering advice intended as dietary means of improving health or providing medical advice.
The information contained on www.startingstrengthonlinecoaching.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents of the Service at any time without prior notice.
Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC with other companies and products.
Some of the links are “affiliate links,” a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the Service, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Affiliate advertising programs that the Service uses are:
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com.
Pages on this Service may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this Service, Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC, will make a referral commission.
External links disclaimer
www.startingstrengthonlinecoaching.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC. Please note that the Starting Strength Online Coaching, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of StartingStrengthOnlineCoaching.com.
Last updated: September 19, 2018