Noah grew up competing in fencing (epee) and has been coaching professionally since 2010. He co-owned and operated a CrossFit affiliate in Saratoga Springs, NY with fellow SSOC Jayson Ball for five years and earned the Starting Strength Coaching Credential in 2015. When not coaching the lifts, Noah works full-time as a software engineer in Charlotte, NC.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG