Michael Wolf is the head of the strength program at Crossfit Solace in Manhattan, where he also bases his Wolf Strength & Conditioning personal training business. Wolf is a Starting Strength Coach, and has been a member of the Starting Strength Seminar Staff since 2012. From 2007-2013, he was an adjunct instructor in the Phys-Ed program and the Strength & Conditioning Coach at Yeshiva University; he was a personal trainer and personal training manager at Equinox in NYC from 2005-2011. Wolf competes in raw powerlifting and strengthlifting, with current PRs of 575 squat, 420 bench press (gym), 650 deadlift, and 265 press (gym).
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG