Kyoungha Kim is a certified Starting Strength Coach (2013) and a USAW Sport Performance Coach (2010). He has 10-year experiences in weightlifting and strength coaching. His trainees include not only laypeople, but also professional sports players. He has been a strength trainer of a professional baseball pitcher of KBO (Korea Baseball Organization) for 4 years, total of 10 or more Korean MMA fighters including 1 UFC fighter and 2 Road FC fighters, and 3 professional basketball players from KEB Hana Bank Women’s Basketball Team of WKBL (Women’s Korean Basketball League). Recently he also started coaching a professional Keirin player (professional cyclist), and running strength classes and weightlifting classes at his own gym, CF FBJ, in Seoul, South Korea.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG