Jonathon Sullivan MD, PhD, FACEP, SSC is an emergency physician and the owner of Greysteel Strength and Conditioning, a Starting Strength Gym in Farmington Michigan. He is focused on the science and practice of strength training to combat the degeneration and diseases of aging. He is a former US Marine and a 3d Dan in Tang Soo Do. Sully is an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at Wayne State University, where he see patients and teaches and formerly conducted neuroscience research. His book “The Barbell Prescription,” with Coach Andy Baker, is forthcoming from the Aasgaard Company.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG