Joseph Gaona is an officer in the U.S. Air Force and a T-6 flight instructor at Sheppard AFB, Wichita Falls, TX. Having grown up in the bro-science era of three sets of ten and later functional fitness, his pursuits led to a highly active but relatively weak body build. It wasn’t until he stepped away from the flight line and worked an office job that he was stealthily exposed to Starting Strength at Danielle Rodier’s gym. Willing to try something new, he tried a novice linear progression and has been hooked ever since. He is quite happy to find a great community of lifters he can help and coach despite the regular military moves.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG