Hari Fafutis is the first and only certified Starting Strength Coach in Latin America. Hari finished his studies with a Bachelor of Science and a Specialty Degree in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad Panamericana Campus Guadalajara. He currently lives in Guadalajara where he works as the Operations Manager at a furniture and educational toy manufacturing company. He also owns a small strength facility where he coaches trainees of all ages, with the advantage of being the first Strength Gym in Mexico. Hari is also translating the Starting Strength literature into Spanish.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG