Eddie received his M.S. degree in Exercise and Sports Science from the University of Arizona and was a certified athletic trainer for the women’s softball team during his graduate years. After years of running obstacle course races and doing Crossfit for a year, his frustration with lack of tangible progress led him to Starting Strength. The results from the program exceeded expectations and he is now working towards the Starting Strength certification. Eddie competes in Strengthlifting meets and holds the Precision Nutrition Level 2 certification. He is currently training clients in the Las Vegas area from his home gym, while also working as a business analytics consultant for a Denver based accounting firm
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG