Dan has come full circle in this industry, progressing from a Personal Trainer at a local gym to a Division 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach at both Cornell and Baylor University. After a few years in the college sector followed by a brief stint as a PE teacher, Dan decided to dive back into the private world where he became a Starting Strength Coach and found his passion in helping everyday people become more confident and more resilient as a result of getting strong through barbell training. Currently, Dan lives in Auburn, New York with his girlfriend Taylor and he runs his own coaching business out of Crossfit Exalt in Syracuse, New York. Dan is also the founder of More Than Strength, a blog and podcast dedicated toward showing others how physical strength manifests itself in all aspects of life.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG