Cody Miller has over 10 years of experience coaching the barbell lifts, producing countless physical transformations and many national-level athletic competitors ranging in age from 12 to 74. He began utilizing barbell training as a chubby teenager with mediocre genetics to transform into one of the country’s top power forwards while competing in the Minnesota Junior Hockey League by the age of 18. After multiple concussions, he decided to pursue a degree in Exercise Science at Missouri Baptist University. In addition to his B.S. and Starting Strength Coach credential, Cody holds certifications through both the NSCA (CSCS) and USAW. When not coaching, you can find Cody rocking out original music downtown St. Louis.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG