Cameron graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in 2014 with a B.A. in Recreation and Tourism Management. He moved to Charleston, SC to cook in fine dining restaurants until returning to school to pursue a degree in Athletic Training. While in college for the second time Cameron obtained his NASM personal trainer certification. The next semester he did not reenroll at Charleston Southern, but got a job at Gold’s Gym, and began coaching full time in the summer of 2016. One year later Cameron attended a Starting Strength seminar at WFAC. At the end of 2017 he signed up with SSOC and was assigned SSC Jordan Stanton. Under the guidance of Jordan and SSOC Cameron achieved his personal goal of squatting and deadlifting 500 pounds at the 2018 USSF Fall Classic in Atlanta, GA. After the meet he attended the Barbell Coaching Academy Coach’s Camp in Chicago, IL. Cameron is currently enrolled in the Online Barbell Coaching Academy under the instruction of Niki Sims.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG