Brent Carter received his degree in Exercise and Sports Sciences from Texas Tech University with emphasis in biomechanics and exercise physiology. He has over 14 years of experience coaching clients of all populations and with various goals. He founded the Focus Barbell Club, a weekly educational meet-up dedicated to learning the basic barbell lifts using the Starting Strength method. The club continues to grow, drawing new trainers and students from the Focus Personal Training Institute, where Brent was among the esteemed faculty as a teacher of Advanced Concepts in Personal Training for five years. While Head Coach, Brent’s Barbell Club won three Strongest Team in NYC titles (currently undefeated) and one National Strongest Team title within the USSF. After recently leaving his NY legacy behind Brent is now back in his home state of Texas coaching out of a local gym in Dallas, TX.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG