Bill is a certified Starting Strength Coach and the owner of Pro-Health Fitness and Nutrition in Rensselaer, Indiana. He has experience coaching all level of trainees, from beginners who’ve never touched a barbell to a USAPL National Champion powerlifter. In addition to being a full time strength coach, Bill also has a background in engineering, with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. He worked as a design engineer in the aerospace industry for almost 15 years before leaving the field to pursue his passion for helping people get strong. Bill also competes in powerlifting and indoor rowing events.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG