Alexis Wolfer is a Starting Strength Coach based out of New York Fitness in Jackson, California. Using the Starting Strength method, she helps clients regain balance and coordination, and reach personal records in powerlifting meets. When she’s not teaching grandmothers how to squat, she’s on the ranch riding and training horses. Her path to strength training first started with ranch work. She finds comfort and fulfillment in the similarities of a heavy lift in the gym and a difficult task on the ranch. She believes that general strength is critical to quality of life and self-preservation.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG