Adam learned how to instruct during his two enlistments in the Marine Corps from 1999 to 2006. He continued teaching as a contractor for the Army, specializing in land mine detection from 2007 to 2010. In 2010 Adam was certified as a Starting Strength Coach and Crossfit Level 1 coach. That year he began instructing groups at a local crossfit gym. Shortly after being certified, Adam organized a dedicated strength and barbell class. Adam opened Silverback Strength and Conditioning in May 2014.
No spam, just awesome content.
Subscribe now to get premium strength, conditioning, and nutrition content along with exclusive deals & discounts!
- #71 – Programming the Post-Novice: Why Weight on the Bar Matters with Andy Baker
- Brett McKay Interviews his coach, Matt Reynolds, about Starting Strength & SSOC
- Order of Man Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Starting Strength
- Talking Lead Podcast Interviews Matt Reynolds about Fight STRONG and SSOC
- Student of the Gun Podcast Reviewing Fight STRONG